What Is Black Mold?
Black Mold Removal in Smyrna
The process to remove black mold is very meticulous, involving patience, protective gear and proper tools. When you trust SERVPRO for black mold removal services, you are investing in the peace of mind knowing that your mold remediation will be conducted with great precision, and your home will be restored properly.
When it comes to black mold removal in Smyrna, you can always count on SERVPRO for superior mold removal. Since 1967, we have been serving Smyrna homeowners in the fastest, most reliable black mold removal Smyrna has to offer. Our team has the expertise and resources to safely remove black mold, taking caution in each step to ensure accuracy.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of South Cobb immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (770) 739-2355
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Cobb is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Cascade Heights
- Pebblebrook Estates
- Powder Springs
- Furniture City